Fraser Coast Regional Council (Wide Bay Water) required an upgrade of the Aubinville Sewer Treatment Plant, including all associated infrastructure. This project included the civil and mechanical works associated with the treatment plant, including new inlet works, gravity sewer main, various services, and finishing works. FB was engaged to complete both the design-and-construct and construct-only portions of the project.
Scope of work included:
- Incoming gravity and rising mains
- Various services conduits including electrical, communications, water, sewer, stormwater
- Service water PS and connection to service water main raw sewer pump station
- New inlet structure
- Septage pump station
- Septage receivals area
- Odour slab
- Bypass chamber
- Potable water pump station
- Service water pump station
- Diversion chamber
- Flowmeter chambers
- Trafficable and non-trafficable hardstands
- New pavement, carparks and ancillary roadworks
- Landscaping, finishing works, fencing, etc.
- Demolition and removal of various structures and assets.