|The project involved all civil and mechanical works associated with existing reservoirs upgrades and construction of a new reservoir at the existing Queensland Urban Utilities’ site in Templin, Queensland. Works also included refurbishments to an existing reservoir and some demolition works.
Scope of work included:
- Construction of earthworks including cut and fill and construction of the new retaining wall
- Installation of underground piping up to the first flange above ground and valve pits
- Installation of underground electrical conduits, electrical pits, storm water pipes, storm water pits, storm water manholes and stormwater discharge dump rock protection
- Construction of the new road, new fence and gates
- Backfill, trim, topsoil and turf all areas required for reinstatement within the fenced area and areas disturbed outside the fenced area
- Construction of above ground piping and supply of all gaskets, fasteners and pipe supports as show on the drawings
- Installation of the package pump station including the accumulator, and acoustic covers and installation of the new chlorine dosing system
- Relocation and installation of the safety shower.