An upgrade to the existing sewage pump station was required and included the construction of a new storage tank founded below 7 metres depth at the corner of the Leichhardt Highway and Hutton Street in Taroom. The project required a detailed design and construction of Taroom pump station, supply and installation of visual screening and decommissioning works.
Design, construction and commissioning of:
- 5m deep DN2400 precast sewer pump station
- 5m high galvanised steel switchboard platform
- Switchboard and all associated electrical, cables, conduits and PLC/SCADA
- Screened overflow pit and lines
- 33kL FRP overflow storage tank
- Mechanical and civil pipework